View the contents of Mcity Insight Newsletters here. Newsletters contain news, articles, updates, and more. The Insight Newsletter is delivered on a quarterly basis. Sign up to get the latest Mcity news in the footer.
Visit Spring/Summer 2022 Newsletter
- New white paper examines data governance frameworks for smart cities. What works?
- Military service taught veteran skills he now applies daily as manager of Mcity Test Facility
- Students in U-M’s heavy duty trucks course get a peek at the future of transportation
- A2GO to shuttle visitors through downtown during Ann Arbor Art Fair, largest in the U.S.
- Who’s been to Mcity? We welcomed OmniAir’s Ann Arbor Plugfest, SAE AutoDrive Challenge II
- Training AVs to be safe, courteous begins with understanding how humans drive
- New Mcity director outlines vision, priorities
- Mcity Staff Spotlight: U-M alum juggles mom, AV project leader roles
- Mcity Test Facility isn’t Ann Arbor’s first AV proving ground. Bendix led the way
- Don’t miss the 2022 CCAT Global Symposium
- Mcity joins University of Michigan College of Engineering; new director appointed
- Huei Peng creates lasting legacy at Mcity, builds center’s global reputation as leader in mobility
- New A2GO shuttle draws hundreds of riders, compiles strong safety record in first months
- Partners in the News: Ford AVs to deliver 10,000 pounds of food to SW Detroit senior residents
- Mcity test concept assures safety of Level 4 AVs before move to public roads
- 5 Things to Know about the Mcity ABC Test
- Coming soon! Mcity helps bring on-demand autonomous shuttle to city of Ann Arbor
- Denying Hackers: Unlocking Security Key Technology for Automated Vehicles
- Mcity Staff Spotlight: Mcity business administrator’s gardening hobby blossoms into a thriving flower business
- New tools from Mcity simplify creation, execution of complex AV test scenarios
- ACM first to license Mcity OS
- New U-M Ford Robotics Building a sandbox for robot research and home to automaker’s first mobility research lab on a university campus
- 2021 TechLab at Mcity cohort kicks off year with state of Michigan’s chief mobility officer and COVID-era video conference
- $9.95M from U.S. Department of Transportation for ‘smart intersections’ across Ann Arbor
- Register now for 2021 CCAT Global Symposium
Special Edition: Happy New Year 2021
View Special Edition newsletter
- Happy Anniversary, Mcity Test Facility! Still evolving. Still innovating. Still one-of-a-kind
- Riders, nonriders gain trust in AV tech after Mcity Driverless Shuttle experience
- Mcity Staff Spotlight: Carnivore’s delight! Mcity’s in-house charcuterie expert knows his bacon
- COVID-19 could have derailed Mcity’s 2020 summer interns. It did not.
- TechLab at Mcity students get hands-on experience with robot delivery service
- UM, Mcity partner with state of Michigan, Cavnue on Michigan Connected Corridor
- What’s new at the Mcity Test Facility?